HAVE A SENSITIVE FAMILY LAW ISSUE?
We treat each of our family law clients like a friend of our own family. Since we have been successfully resolving domestic relations issues since the early 1970s, we understand that you are going through a very emotional time right now. You are scared, and if there are kids involved, you want to make sure they are as safe and unaffected as possible. We are here to help you accomplish your goals.
Instead of presuming what you want to accomplish, we actually listen to your ultimate goals and pursue the results you desire. While we will counsel you on what we feel is in you and your children’s best interest, we also will listen to what you want to accomplish and pursue your goals.
We have successfully represented clients throughout North Texas in many areas of Family Law, including, but not limited to:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Modification and enforcement of court orders
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Community and Separate Property Division of Large Estates
- Restraining Orders
- Protective Orders
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Name Changes
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Termination and Modification of Parent-Child Relationships
- Visitation Rights
- Paternity Determination
THE OUTCOME OF YOUR CASE WILL HAVE A MAJOR IMPACT ON THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. SO, WHAT THREE THINGS MUST YOU LOOK FOR IN YOUR DOMESTIC RELATIONS LEGAL TEAM?
1. AFFIRMATION FROM PRIOR CLIENTS –
“There is absolutely no substitute for experience.” Since 1974, we have been helping good people just like you with their domestic relations issues.
Our decorated family law team has over 80 years combined experience successfully achieving our family law clients’ ultimate goals.
2. PROVEN SUCCESSFUL RESULTS –
CLICK HERE for actual case results.
3. COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION – Our knowledge of family, criminal and financial law sets our family law team apart since domestic relation cases almost always have collateral financial and/or criminal law issues. That comprehensive knowledge gives our clients an edge over the opposing party.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION RIGHT NOW.
There is an old saying, “If you snooze, you lose.” That is especially true in family law. Act now! Call us at 972-608-0335, or SHOOT US AN EMAIL. Our experienced family law attorneys are ready to start working with you immediately.